Saturday, October 23, 2010

An Assortment of Cookies for Some Special People...

Throughout my entire life, I have always baked cookies and goodies to share with special people in my life. That's what my parents taught me to do, to always be appreciative to those around me. My sister and I have had an entertainment online magazine since 2000, and have had the chance to interview, meet, and befriend quite a few famous people. Just like in any other aspect of your life, you sometimes stay friends with people whom you work with. And, I decided to show my appreciation to a certain Latin artist and his publicist. I'm pleased to announce that this is the second time I've made goodies especially for them, and they really enjoyed them all! They must be extra-special, 'cause I've never made anything for any other artist friend in the 10 years we've had the 'zine. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment