Sunday, March 14, 2010

Panaderia La Palma

Since I don't have a lot of time to be baking right now, with school and writing my thesis, we have to have bread/sweet bread from somewhere! And, one of my favorite somewhere is La Palma Mexican Bakery in San Fernando, CA. I have been eating bread from this bakery since I was able to eat solid food as a toddler! And before that, my mom was eating bread from there when she was a little girl! Yep, this panaderia has a place in our family history, you might say. I love the variety of sweet breads, and the fact that everything tastes great! The breads in the pictures are the following: Tortuga (Turtle), Empanada (Turnover), Corona (Crown), Picon (no name translation here...it's just a great dense, yet soft bread with raisins inside...if that makes sense), and one other, but I forgot it's name. I really recommend that you go to this bakery some time. The prices are fair and the service is good. So, here's their address: 518 San Fernando Mission Blvd., San Fernando, CA 91340.



No comments:

Post a Comment